Call our Emergency Ambulance Services if:
- The area is not safe or conducive to assess the patient
- The condition is life-threatening or can worsen with movement (i.e. possible neck injury or spinal, etc.)
If the condition is not serious but requires immediate attention, bring the patient to the A&E for further investigation.
24 Hours Accident & Emergency
+604 – 373 9111
- Acute surgical conditions (e.g. acute abdominal pain/ bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract)
- Medical emergencies (e.g. heart attack, stroke, severe asthma, pneumonia, shock, sepsis, etc)
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Sports injuries
- Paediatric emergencies
- Acute ear, nose and throat (ENT) and eye emergencies
- Any other emergencies
Our multidisciplinary team of doctors and nurses are on hand to assess and manage your condition once you are in the A&E Department. Our specialists and surgeons are also on-call 24-hours to help attend to your medical needs.